Anne Arundel County
The following are Resource Referrals, for Anne Arundel county clients, for which our program serves:
· Annapolis Family Support Center – https://www.icarol.info/ResultDetails 80 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401 – 410-222-6797
FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER: Provides a parenting/nurturing program, a child development program for participating families, Teen Parenting Program (TPAP) and an In-Home Intervention Program (IHI). FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER: Provides a parenting/nurturing program, a child development program for participating families.
· Anne Arundel Crisis Response System – www.aamentalhealth.org/pr_warmline.cfm
Provides 24 Hour Hotline, Telephone Triage and Intervention, Mobile Crisis Team, In-Home Family Intervention Team, Links to Community Mental Health resources, Outreach to Homeless and Mentally Ill, Emergency Psychiatric Services, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, Outpatient Mental Health Services, Medication Evaluation, Partial Hospitalization Programs, Respite Care Beds, Intensive Outpatient Treatment, Inpatient Hospitalization, Adult and Child Crisis Bed Facilities, and Child and Family Intervention Team.
– Administrative Office/Abuser Intervention Services – 410-729-0795
- Warmline – 410-768-5522
– ProBono Counseling Project – http://probonocounseling.org/
May be available if you are sad, grieving, stressed or want to make a change in your life. The Pro Bono Counseling Project assists families, couples and individuals. Call at 410.825.1001 for a confidential phone interview.
– New Genesis Consulting Services – http://annearundel.md.networkofcare.org/mh/services/agency.aspx?pid=NewGenesisConsultingServices_259_2_0
– Psychologist and Social Worker: Syretta James – 8227 Cloverleaf Dr STE 303 Suite G Millersville, MD 21108-1536
A behavioral health organization that provides mental health supports to individuals aged 3 to 60. Specializes in assessment and testing, trauma, severe pathology, concurring disorders, and crisis interventions and support. Phone: 410-987-1036 \ Fax: 888-224-0984
– YWCA – 410-626-7800 https://www.annapolisywca.org/
The YWCA is the oldest and largest multicultural women’s organization both locally and throughout the world. Our mission is to build an environment where women and girls thrive. Our organization is affiliated with the YWCA USA and dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
YWCA Annapolis and Anne Arundel County
1517 Ritchie Highway, Suite 201
Arnold, MD 21012
– AAC Health Center – 3 Harry S. Truman Parkway Annapolis, MD 21401 – 410-222-7095
Provides services such as Dental Services, Immunizations, Vital Records and more. https://www.aahealth.org/
– Prescription Savings Program – The Anne Arundel County Department of Health offers the Prescription Savings Program to all residents of Anne Arundel County through ScriptSave, a company that provides prescription savings programs. Call 410-222-4531 (Refer to group #586) or visit https://www.aahealth.org/prescription-savings-program/ for more information.
– Women Infants and Children – WIC is a federally funded program that provides healthy foods and nutrition counseling for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children under age five. Call 1-800-242-4942 for more information or visit https://www.aahealth.org/wic/.
– Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency – The Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency (AACMHA) is dedicated to ensuring that Medicaid recipients and other low-income, non-insured county residents who meet certain criteria have access to a wide range of quality mental health services. Call 410.222.7858 or visit http://www.aamentalhealth.org for more information.
– Anne Arundel County Department of Social Services: Services provided: Public Assistance (Temporary Cash Assistance, Medicaid/Medical Assistance, Supplemental Food Assistance); Child Protection Services; Adult Protection Services; Family Preservation Services; Emergency Assistance; Homeless Services; Foster Care; Adoption Services; Volunteer/Special Programs; FoodLink/Emergency Food Resources; a Family Support Center in the West Street, Annapolis location. Call (410) 421-8400 or visit http://annearundel.md.networkofcare.org for more information.
- Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency: http://www.aamentalhealth.org/
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Response: http://www.aamentalhealth.org/pr_warmline.cfm
- Annapolis Veterans Center: https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?id=5936
- Pro Bono (Legal) Counseling: http://probonocounseling.org/
- New Genesis Consulting Services: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/syretta-r-james-millersville-md/134713
- Anne Arundel County YWCA: https://www.annapolisywca.org/
- Chase Brexton Health Care: https://www.chasebrexton.org/
- AACC Health Services: https://www.aacc.edu/resources/health-and-personal-counseling/health–wellness-center/
- AACC Military/Veteran Resource Center: https://www.aacc.edu/military/
- CHAMPS (Children Arriving Mentally Prepared for School)/ Anne Arundel Child Connections: https://arundelccc.org/services/champs/