· PGC Health Department – https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/1588/Health-Services
– Provides access to quality health care services for all;
– Provides policies and services that are culturally appropriate and acceptable;
– Partners with individuals, organization and communities to accept responsibility for disease, injury and disability prevention and health advancement;
– Ensures individuals and communities can achieve the best health possible.
· (DWI Services) The Carol M. Proto Treatment Center – http://www.portotreatment.com
Health/ Mental Health & Mental Disorders
Substance abuse services, to include:
Long-term residential services for adults
Level III.1– Halfway House Care
Level III.3 — Long-term Continuing Care
PHONE: (410) 535-8930
ADDRESS: 125 Fairgrounds Road Prince Frederick, MD 20678
· All That’s Therapeutic, Inc. – http://princegeorges.md.networkofcare.org/veterans/services/agency.aspx?pid=AllThatsTherapeutic_681_2_0
Services provided to adults and children include an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic and the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
ADDRESS: 6188 Oxon Hill Road, Suite 500, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
OFFICE: (301) 567-0400
FAX: (301) 877-7055
· Interdynamics, Inc. – www.interdynamicsinc.com
Speech & language assessments, learning disability assessments, vocational evaluations, forensic evaluations, domestic violence, anger management, sex-offender risk assessments, psychological evaluations, psychiatric evaluations, addictions assessment, substance abuse evaluations.
OFFICE: (301) 306-4590
FAX: (301) 306-4591
· CLS – Community Legal Services – www.clspgc.org
CLS provides legal assistance and representation in matters involving foreclosure, bankruptcy, divorces, child support, domestic violence and more.
· Free Legal Help – https://mvlslaw.org/
Maryland volunteer lawyers service – MVLS accepts family, housing, consumer, and other issues that may require legal help. MVLS is for any Marylanders with limited income at low or no cost who may need these legal services.
· Housing and Homeless Services – https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/1684/Housing-Homeless-Services
The Prince George’s County Department of Social Services provides information, assistance and referrals to County residents who are facing homelessness or an eviction. If you need information about Section 8 and other County housing options, please call the Department of Housing and Community Development at 301-883-5501 or go to Housing and Community Development.
· Department of Social Services – https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/
Department of Social Services (DSS) is the state’s human services provider. DSS helps vulnerable Marylanders buy healthy foods, pay energy bills, and obtain medical assistance. DSS also provides stable environments for at-risk children and adults.
· Prince George’s Community Resources – https://www.pgcr.org/programs/
Prince George’s Community Resources (PGCR) began in July 2015 as an organization to support older teens (transitioning out of services) and adults with disabilities.We connect our members with existing services and activities but also offer our own programs, workshops and social events to help participants become more active in their community.
· Public Housing – https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/1117/Public-Housing
The Housing Authority owns and manages 392 units of public and assisted housing in Prince George’s County. There are 376 public housing units, of which 296 units are for the elderly and disabled, and 80 are family units. In addition, there are 16 units of assisted housing located at the Coral Gardens property. There are 5 public housing properties.