Our focus is on healing and wholeness by strengthening and developing the mind and spirit by promoting mental mobility, empowerment, and enhancement.
Our purpose is to lead people and manage resources to create value that no single individual can create alone.
Our mission is to uphold women’s vibrant civic leadership as eBoard members, eTask Force, and volunteers – because our work as philanthropists enriches the quality of life for women globally.
My decisions affect the well-being of individuals inside and outside TheWiseOrg, today and tomorrow. In exercising my professional duties, I recognize that my behavior must set an example of integrity, eliciting trust and esteem from those I serve. I will remain accountable to my peers and to TheWiseOrg for my actions and for upholding these standards. Therefore, I promise that:
- I pledge to be my sister’s keeper, to work on behalf of all women and girls everywhere to nurture, support, and encourage our efforts to be free, individually and collectively;
- I pledge to honor the diversity of women; respecting each other’s faith choices, ethnicities, customs, beliefs, characteristics, and qualities – because what bonds us is much stronger than what differentiates us;
- I pledge to value women’s health – because the physical, social and emotional well-being of women is essential;
- I pledge to be an advocate reflecting the needs and interests of women – because perspective of women is essential;
- I pledge to be an advocate for women who experience abuse and violence, to support policies to hold accountable people who commit such actions;
- I will protect the human rights and dignity of all people affected by TheWiseOrg, and I will oppose discrimination and exploitation;
- I will invest in developing myself and others and create sustainable and inclusive prosperity;
- With loyalty and care I will not advance my personal interests at the expense of TheWiseOrg;
- I will refrain from corruption, unfair competition, or business practices harmful to TheWiseOrg;
- I will understand and uphold, the laws and contracts governing my conduct and that of TheWiseOrg.