– Our bi-annual, virtual community service projects are designed to pay it forward while serving a global community.
– Our mission is to turn our collective pain into purpose and make an impact, and anyone is welcome to participate.
Join the Challenge & Pay it forward- Donate face masks to persons in need (be sure to include a handwritten motivational/inspirational message of empowerment)
Challenge Goal: over 500 donated masks and messages of motivation to persons around the Globe.
Date: January 17, 2022
Registration: This event is free, but please register online to let us know that you’ll be participating. Registrants are responsible for funding and packaging their WISE Care Kits for distribution. Then, on January 17th, distribute your kits in your community. Photos are encouraged!
On November 22, 2022, TheWISEorg will be donating a complete Thanksgiving meal to a family. From January 1st to October 31st, we’ll be accepting donations to fund this giveaway. We’re challenging three groups to see who will raise the most for this challenge:
- Group 1 – Fraternities and sororities (where ya’ll at?)
- Group 2 – Educators around the world (you rock!)
- Group 3 – Entrepreneurs, hustlers, creatives, and way-makers of the world (y’all make it happen!)
How to participate: Click the button below, and make a donation on behalf of your group. The winning group will be featured on our website! Make sure to check our website on November 1, 2021 to see which group donated the most to this challenge!
Family entry dates concludes: Nov 1, 2022
Selected family notified: Nov 11, 2022
Thanksgiving Meal delivered by: Nov 22, 2022
Want to Adopt a Family? Donate $300 to provide a complete Thanksgiving meal for a family of up to 6.