TheWISEorg’s Alumni Program will advance the organization and enrich the lives of participants and alumni.
The following values support our mission and comprise our definition of TheWISEorg Alumni Program. While our strategic focus may evolve over time, these enduring principles define who we are, what we believe, and how we accomplish our goals:
- Excellence: We go the extra mile. We deliver high-quality communications, programs, and service.
- Innovation: We strive to be an industry leader. Our success depends on continuous improvement, adaptability, and embracing transformational change.
- Traditions: We believe in mental healthcare. We cherish the organization’s rich and vibrant history and enhance its reputation.
- Inclusion: We value diversity. We welcome all, recognize and value differences, and seek alternative perspectives and inclusiveness in all we do.
- Accountability: We keep our promises. Our reputation rests on transparency, professional ethics, honesty, and fairness.
- Partnerships: We promote collaboration. We develop strategic alliances and use organizational resources efficiently and effectively.
Our vision is to be a key leader in the organization’s journey to become a premier organization by serving students and alumni and cultivating a strong culture of lifelong connection, mental mobility and philanthropy.
We will accomplish this vision by establishing strong goals around six strategic directions:
- Improve data integrity: Enhancing the quality of TheWISEorg’s database is essential to engaging more of the alumni family in the life of the organization.
- Enhance TheWISEorg’s alumni reputation: Helping build TheWISEorg’s alumni brand by developing a consistent message.
- Strengthen student engagement: Creating the next generation of alumni leaders by involving participants in alumni and development initiatives is critical to the organization’s alumni program future.
- Amplify alumni engagement: Creating more volunteer and involvement opportunities for alumni are major strategies to advance the TheWISEorg’s Alumni Program goals.
- Increase the number of alumni donors: Generating new donors each year is a key element in the TheWISEorg’s journey to become a premier organization.
- Enhance donor stewardship: Establishing stewardship—responsible reporting about how donations are used—is part of the Alumni Program’s commitment to accountability and transparency.
Our alumni association is comprised of a group of W.I.S.E women. Women who have walked the walk and are now prepared to apply, share, and continually grow with the tools and knowledge gained in the 10 week session with our organization.
Alumni Association Meetings
The alumni association meets bi-annually. Some topics of discussion include: short and long term goals; beneficial news/updates; professional and personal development workshops; upcoming events; and more!
Benefits of Being an Alumni Include:
- Receiving up to six months of post-completion therapy services with our psychologist: 1st month = weekly, 2nd & 3rd months = biweekly, 4th, 5th, & 6th months = monthly. (However, there is flexibility as needed for each month).
- Giving back to the community through our Service Projects Program.
- Attending organizational events (annual retreat, gala, Sister-Circle, fundraisers, etc.)
- Making special appearances (future cohorts and completion ceremony attendance)
Annual Alumni Event
-Click here for a list of events including alumni meeting dates.